Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Allentown School Board Clowns approve Gambling!


 What the Fuck! These people are idiots! Did they not learn anything from what happened with the Bethlehem School District when they played with that SWAPTION crap?

  I can't fuckin' believe what I am reading in the Morning caw this morning. These maroons are making this bet (and its a multi million dollar bet!) and explaining that they have a couple million dollars in the bank to cover any market "swings."

  For Real? If you got a couple of mill lying around for that, why the fuck you raising our taxes over four percent?! The School district budget is $238 million dollars! The damn city isn't $100 million!

   My wife already explained to me that our daughter will be attending private school, if she has to pay for it herself. So much for getting my moneys worth from that shithole of an excuse for public education.  You know what ASD? Just give all the students guns and send them out into the neighborhood. That's pretty much what's going on anyway, so save us all some time, let the teachers collect their pensions, and may the last person with a job in Allentown carry the tax burden all by themself. I'm so pissed off I may do like everyone else and move to Emmaus.

3 comments:

  1. If I lived in Emmaus I'd welcome you! And you'd feel right at home, the council and school district there are circuses too, so you'd have plenty of fresh material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.

    Unbelievable.

    Guess they never read that report from the expert who analyzed what went wrong in Bethlehem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a parent, I wouldn't even consider sending my kids to ASD. It's your child's future at stake. The problem isn't the teachers or even the curriculum - the problem is the negative influence from the OTHER students. Sad, but true. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Political correctness isn't my strong suit.