Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Clowns, Clowns, everywhere a Clown!


Man, it has been a tough week for the people of our neighborhood. There's been a bunch of vandalism and break ins, but I haven't seen a damn thing about it in the Morning Caw.

  Speaking of the CAW, the city is suing them for asking to many damn questions and being too fuckin' nosy.

  The CAW reporter wants to see emails Mayor for life Pawlowski sent to all the clowns working under him. The naysayers on the Mayor for Life's team claim its a fishing expedition.

  I think Mayor for life is trying to hide what a deceitful lying piece of crap he is. I was wondering why Joyce Marin was so eager to get the fuck out of DODGE CITY Allentown and get to Spain. Where the rain falls mainly on the plain. Gonna be hard to question her , huh?

I'm not in a very good mood lately. I'm not getting much sleep. My work schedule is "in flux" and my wife went back to work. I wonder what people who don't have retired parents nearby to help care for their kids do? How do you afford that shit? I'm glad my in-laws are in Illinois, but I'm glad my parents are here in town.

   Obama's talking about doubling the child dependent deduction, and I am all for it. I admit it, it helps me. Do you blame me? Damn thing is Pawlowski will probably grab it to pay for another 50 administrators.
   What the fuck is up with raising the yearly rental inspection fee 500%? $15 to $75 is pretty fuckin' steep! Anything to make a buck, like that's gonna drive the riff raff out of DODGE Allentown?

   This morning I walked the dog at 4 am when I got home. When I got to her favorite spot in the Alley, I unzipped and drained a vein too. I want to see if neighbor boy goes out and tries to get a DNA sample from it. From what I read this morning, he was up all night in his basement practicing for his Mayfair gig.

   How much money does DODGE CITY Allentown give to support Mayfair? If they are paying the Trolls to perform, I am never attending that damn thing again. I don't want any of my taxes going to the Trolls. That really pisses me off. Fuckin Clowns are ruining everything, even Mayfair.

  My wife thinks we should move. I'm beginning to think we should.

1 comment:

  1. I rent.

    I have no illusions my rent will rise as a result of this. I do not require six doctorate degrees in economics to understand why, either.

    Another fine performance at the Circus, Clowns at City Hall.

    With my sincerest of opinion,

    IRONPIGPEN

    ReplyDelete

Political correctness isn't my strong suit.