Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cell Phones? That's the priority in Allentown?

City has a budget deficit in the millions. Parts of Allentown resemble the old west Frontier. So what is our electeds to do?

  Ban Cell Phones and build high Speed bike paths.

   Yeah, that's the ticket! I got one of those the other day because the meter ran out while I was getting a dog license at the Government center. I thought a quarter for fifteen minutes was enough, but the retards ahead of me in line screwed it all up. Thanks Allentown.

3 comments:

  1. Another outstanding photograph!

    People on cell phones while driving IS a menace, in my opinion.

    Which does NOT change your fundamental point --- our broke city that plans on building high-speed bike paths ranks banning cell phones number one on its most urgent list!

    The guy in the car going off the cliff could be, perhaps, luckier than the general citizenry of Allentown...

    ...that guy isn't going to have to worry about getting a ticket for talking on his cell phone, or worry about getting run over by a high-speed bicycyle enthusiast, or wonder if the 10-minute trip to the convienience store will produce the wrong-place at the wrong-time scenario or sweat out where is he going to come up with the money to pay the taxes that will come due for the spendaholic politicians' (obama?) shopping sprees...

    ...when he reaches the bottom - soon!

    :) RO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you did not approve of my comment yesterday.

    I will trouble you no more.

    ReplyDelete

Political correctness isn't my strong suit.