Friday, September 11, 2009

Circus Maximus comes to Allentown

Man, you gotta be kidding me.

The man is running for mayor and talking to some unhappy baby mama on Facebook about tossing the Salad? That is news?

I guess a city ten million dollars in the red 'taint all that big an issue. I guess impending layoffs and cutbacks on city services aren't that important.

I was in the downtown library, and they have half the lights off and no security. There was a dice game going on in the back. Like I am going to let the wife go there with the kids alone?

  But I am sure we will get a big press release announcement from Mayor Laser Pointer about the next big initiative to spur development on Hamilton Street. The only way I am ever going to get a break on my taxes is to open a brothel/spa on Hamilton Street and call it an avant garde Performance art piece.

   The Race for Allentown mayor is over, The Tony Phillips act bombed.

Send in the Clowns

2 comments:

  1. The clowns are already in!

    IRONPIGPEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, did I miss something? I thought you just got married last November.

    ReplyDelete

Political correctness isn't my strong suit.