Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hockey In Allentown. Taking the slashing in the streets, and putting it on Ice

   I am scratching my head/

  We went almost three months in Pennsylvania without a State Budget. Local school districts started cutting programs daily.
  All I saw on TV was about how there was no Money for schools.

  Somehow after all that there is money for a Hockey arena in Allentown?

  WTF?

  Where did that money come from?

  Mayor Pawloski, now running unopposed, smiled for the camera and touted it as his latest success.

  Fu***n' unbelievable!

  Another day, another Dog and pony show, followed by smoke and mirrors.

  I am not amused, nor am I entertained

  Send in the Clowns. and while you are at it, figure out where to park the clown car where the Allentown parking authority can't finda reason to put a ticket on it.

2 comments:

  1. What do you think of the new ticket tax on art museums, etc?

    IRONPIGPEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do art museums. I like sports bars, but I don't care for smoking. They can tax that all they want. They can tax the things I don't like.
    But if they start taxing buffalo wings, there's gonna be trouble!

    I have to pay three bucks to park at the iron Pigs game. Isn't that really a tax? They get it one way or the other.

    We were gonna pay for that hockey Rink, no matter what. i like Hockey, i go to four flyers games every season. I would go here, because i know it would cheaper, even with the tax.

    ReplyDelete

Political correctness isn't my strong suit.