Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Election Sucked


Okay, I haven't got all day, who
wants to guess whose pocket I had my hand in?
   I might as well have voted for Pip the freaking mouse yesterday. If we didn't have it so good that we can both walk to work and the market, I would move the hell out of Allentown tomorrow. I'm sure I could get a good price on the crib from a New Yakker.

  I think the cumulative IQ of the inner city dwellers averages about the level that water freezes solid. If the answer to everything, according to Author Douglas Adams is 42, then the average Allentonian is 10 points lower than that.

  How did 7800+ people walk into a voting booth and press the box next to Uncle Fester/Bozo/Krusty's name? I understand why anybody named Pawlowski did it, they are all mentally challenged, and math, if the city budget is any indication, isn't their strong suit. But what the hell about the rest of you?

   It wasn't like it was a pop quiz where you had to use the formula to figure out Cole Hamels ERA. All you had to do is understand that the mayor turned a few million dollars in debt into $60 million spread over decades, and that the city was $6 Mill in the hole last year, and another $10 million this year!

   How hard was that?! And we have to pay it people, that is OUR BILL! Yet you handout helpers voted to give him four more years! What, you want to see if he can get the debt up to a $Billion by then?!

   I'm really bummed, I am going to have to go to the circus to cheer me up. I hope the clowns are good. Now that we have elected Sideshow Bob Schlossberg and Clarabelle O'Connell to Council, maybe they will put out a set of bobbleheads for citizens to collect. I am so pissed. At least I get a few months without clowns coming to my door to ask for my vote.

  

4 comments:

  1. off topic, indulge me please, picture either 1100 block of oak or 400 of fountain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be getting mailers encouraging you to donate for the re-election campaigns soon, bro.

    Bet on it.

    IRONPIGPEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the picture on google images, I'm not sure where it was taken.

    I hope our State Representative doesn't come to our door. I want to know what happened to the property tax relief we were supposed to get. My neighbors are all idiots, they think Jennifer Mann is wonderful. Me, I'm not impressed, but I guess I am stuck with Miss Manly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you hated that book (The restaurant at the end of the Universe), but liked the Tv show when it was on BBC. Deep thought was the name of the super Computer, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Political correctness isn't my strong suit.