Sunday, November 29, 2009

News from 2013: Pawlowski asks Obama for 40,000 troops?


    We are back from the Inlaws! I learned a big lesson this year, take your flight home on the Friday after Thanksgiving! It was on time, and we made all our connections. I just don't understand how it is cheaper to fly from Chicago to Philadelphia through Atlanta than direct.

   I hooked my computer up to my Wife's crystal ball, and this is sort of what I got off the associated Press Wire.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama is nearing a decision to add tens of thousands more forces to Afghanistan, Allentown, though likely not quite the 40,000 sought by the mayor there, as Pentagon planners work to ready bases and provide equipment the troops would need in a country  city with scant resources.



The White House emphasized Monday that the president hasn’t made a decision yet about troop levels or other aspects of the revised U.S. strategy in Afghanistan. Allentown


Administration officials told The Associated Press on Monday the deployment would most likely begin in January 2014 with a mission to stiffen the defence of 10 key cities neighborhoods and towns.blocks. An Army brigade that had been training for deployment to Iraq  Bolivia that month may be the vanguard. The brigade, based at Fort Drum in upstate New York, has been told it will not go to Iraq Bolivia as planned but has been given no new mission yet.


White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said the president would meet again on Wednesday with key members of his domestic policy and military team but was unlikely to announce final plans for Afghanistan Allentown until late this month, when he returns from an extended diplomatic trip to Asia. Texas


Gibbs said the Pentagon is “working on additional recommendations” to present to Obama and that Obama has made no decision on troop numbers, or even on what the ratio should be between combat troops and trainers.


Military officials said Obama will have choices that include a phased addition of up to 40,000 troops over some six months or more next year, based on security conditions and the decisions of his French allies.

Mayor for lofe Pawlowski welcomed the news, and said he hoped that the President would approve the use of Special forces black ops teams to hunt down and bring the known insurrectionists in the city to justice.
 
   "Our police force, while up to a full strength of 189 officers, has been unable to track down Scott Armstrong, the secretive "third Baseman" or other rabble rousers like that damned Molovinsky. The addition of 40,000 troops provided by the President will allow us to crush the dissent and ensure that Allentown remains a Democratic Party stronghold." The Mayor also added:  "We hope to have an agreement with South Whitehall Township very soon that will allow us to cross the border and attack them in their base of operations."

   Come 2013, don't say I didn't tell you so!

   I know Homey the Clown was Hopeless, but Krusty can't tell 79 million from 72 million. Can you imagine Pawlowski with military forces at his disposal? General Krusty the Klown!

13 comments:

  1. I'm betting on Armstrong, Molovinsky and the Third Baseman.

    They will hole up in the Poconos to continue their wanton writings of dissent until someone in the government can get that damned First Amendment fixed and the Internet is properly censored once and for all.

    However, there is nothing in Chicago comparable to the Poconos and, thus, the troops of Obama and Pawlowski will be rendered useless in the mountains...

    IRONPIGPEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a thought for you, didja ever wonder if Villa attacked you only after you posted something (actually 2 posts) about the so-called clown team? Nothing wiong with that, only it's wrong then to portray urself as a victim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Villa, this post is not about you. But you and your stormtrooper wife are welcome to come down the block to my house anytime you want to wear your brownshirts in public and attack me to my face. I am no victim. I explained why I put the comment guard on, because you and your wife took advantage of it to attack another blogger.
    Maybe you should stop posting your hate spam everywhere, and give us our blog freedom back, Asshole. I see you control your comments so we can't hit you back. Post your hate speech there, and only there, and I could respect you, but I wish you would just go away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-oh. Error on the 3rd baseman. Anon 2:39 is not Villa. But I suppose I am an "Asshole" for challenging you. Nice reply. Very deep. Who's making with the hate speech?
    PS: I must have missed where you identified yourself. How can anyone march down your street in brownshirts when you proudly proclaim your anonymity?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey a--hole Anon 2:39,

    Pay any attention at all back in school?

    "didja" --- "wiong" --- "urself"

    Second grade was tough, wasn't it?

    (Thought so!)

    But keep on posting...practice makes perfect!

    IRONPIGPEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tool, email Villa and I'm sure he'll meet w/ you. In fact, I'm positive he will. Unless your a pussy ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please insult me some more. Your brilliant nuggets of wisdom remind me of the Taliban. The IQ of their regular troops was only surpassed by the number of teeth in the average Afghani mouth (12?) It was a shithole country, and with Nobel Prize winners like the Villas acting like they run things, Allentown will eventually be a comparable Shithole city, but with Citywide Verizon Fios. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Villa! I plead guilty to reading your blog! I wanted to see what you and your wife (Are you the same people?) had to say. I saw your link on Blognet. But you won't get credit for a hit from there. I went to Lehigh Valley Ramblings and clicked on LV Voice. She hasn't blogged in 6 months, and she still has a link up to you.
    You know you are the only blogger who uses words like "didja" "urself" and my favorite, the phonetic spelling of "nuthin' "?
    Nobody else calls people Pussies, and nobody else uses "Sadly" the way you do. So you better change the way you write if you want to put anything over on me, PUSSY.
    I am right down the street, come on by, if you can get permission from your wife to come out to play. I was on your blog this morning, and if you are so smart you know exactly who I am.

    P.S. Btw, my Dog doesn't bite. Honest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just as I thought, you never emailed Villa, didja pussy? So who's the pussy again? Pussy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since, you guys are neighbors and live in West Allentown, maybe you can answer a question for me.

    I was in your neck of the woods not to long ago. I like this section of town and happen to drive through it whenever I am back in town. I couldn't find an establishment the last two times I looked for it.

    Is Eskimo-George still in business? I couldn't find his barbershop. Maybe I am just getting senile. At least I got to eat at Willy-Joe's! Steak on a burger, yum!

    Peace, ~~Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey mad monk, I always get my haircut at woody's on Tilghman by Haldeman Ford. Woody took on a young guy a few years ago. I don't know if that is who you mean. The 90 plus guy up on 19 street retired.

    Hey "didja"

    Talk about a pussy! I am not stupid enough to give Villa my email address or any other way to find me. i read all about what really happened in court last night. I guess you are not on that email list, huh? VILLA!
    You aren't fooling anyone Villa, just admit who you are, and post that nice long rant of yours begging the Mourning Call for a meeting.

    I got a better idea, if your sorry ass band ever gets another gig, post your phone number on the ladies room wall. I bet there are a few desperate women out there who would be willing to see a man with a pussy. why don't you stand on the corner in front of your house, if you want attention that damn bad. Put out a bucket and play your guitar I will come by and drop a dime, if it gets you to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I am not stupid enough to give Villa my email address or any other way to find me."

    It's not about stupid; it's about being a pussy. You're a pussy. Pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pussy? I did two tours in Afghanistan, asshole, I just don't want to get hit with 500 spam comments a day the way you hit O'hare, Molovinsky, Casey, BNlvLogic, and god knows everybody else. And now you are claiming I am Casey?

    You wonder why nobody wants to fuckin' deal with you?
    Why don't you call Casey right now. You have his number, Chris told us all about his phone calls with you. Go ahead. The crazy mother wants everybody to leave you alone. You just want the attention, that's all.

    ReplyDelete

Political correctness isn't my strong suit.