Saturday, December 26, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my house back.

I can't wait for all these people to get out of my house and go home. Our daughter is the most beautiful baby in history. I am not arguing that. I would really like to get some sleep.

  Ever notice how all the people who come to help require the people they are there to help to work even harder? I do. I love my in laws, don't get me wrong, but I would love them even more if they would go back to Illinois. I have seven guests in my house.Dog is not happy, because she is sleeping in the basement until they leave. It is after 6 AM and I wish I was at the Ham fam with my budd's for Breakfast.

   Sorry, my wife has made me promise to not put any pictures of our baby up, even if she is the most stunning child in history. I am not allowed to write about her either. Parenthood changes everything. Last night Toyota drivin' Mom convinced my wife the internet is full of predators so I should never share too much personal info.So this is all you get.

   I gotta address nutso up the block, and his letter from Obama. I got the same letter, but I would never believe Obama personally sat down and wrote it just for me. And like nutso is ever gonna influence an election in this town. ONly way nutso affects an election is if they carve out a new precinct that lets him register all foo-foo, sasha, pat, and all his othe imaginary friends and they elect him their own  mayor. I am the mayor of my house, at least until my daughter starts voting. Dream on, crazy people.

   Hey nutso, it is 6:25, get in your Lamborghini Jetta and run down to the Hamfam with a couple of CD's, Maybe the Bloggin' vets group will buy you breakfast. You can have my seat. But you have to wear a clown hat. Oh wait, you are batshit nuts. You can leave you hat at home. What's your album called again? Nuts for life? I hope Donovan takes you to the cleaners.

2 comments:

  1. there is no sleep in the cards for you for quite a while anyway. unless the wife is a child bride, your inlaws deserve this special time also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No child bride, Mikey, but if I put her age up here I know the result that would happen. How about she graduated Cedar Crest class of 97? Yeah, we married late but so what? I was just mouthing off anyway. They don't even know I blog. I love them all, but I still have to work, and I am beat right now. I'm thinking aabout heading down to Volpe's just to watch the Eagles game in peace. Happy Holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete

Political correctness isn't my strong suit.