Saturday, December 5, 2009

Insane Clown Posse in Allentown tonight! I didn't know the Mayor and Council did gangsta rap!

  Oh, Man, I am ready for some more football after shoveling the snow, but I was reading my newspaper, and there's a story here about the Insane Clown Posse doing a show in Allentown tonight!

   Didn't the mayor just do a show at City Hall on Tuesday night?

   Insane Clown Posse! What a great name for Mayor Pawlowski and his posse on council!

   Hey I bet I know the opening Act! What are the Villas doing tonight?

  I had to throw that one in there! If I wasn't watching Texas and Nebraska, I would be heading down! I wonder if the Mayor is planning on using the proceeds to help with the budget? Nah, that's why Obama was here!

7 comments:

  1. Bill Fibba is a pussy. I think that is a great name.
    I still don't see a Lamborghini on that corner of 18th. I see a shitty VW Hoopty. I see a crappy old van. But no Lamborghini.
    Must not have got your check yet huh? Hope he uses the money to do something good in his daughter's memory. Maybe he could put a nice marker on her grave, or maybe leave a six pack on it for her. Maybe he will stop whoring her death for pity. Maybe he will pay to rehab himself. I hear he might have had a DUI. Wanna talk about it Bill Fibba? AA is a good place for that.
    Any real comments yet? He might get a whole weak of posts if he ever gets someone to comment on his Nobody Home in the Valley of despair Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Bill Fibba is the world's biggest pussy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Bill Fibba, it was unanimous verdict Saturday Morning in the court of Bloggers:

    Justice is Truly Blind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo, Bill Fibba! I just got the hint. I don't have to post your links to yourself. So I AIN'T gonna do it! Sucka!

    ReplyDelete

Political correctness isn't my strong suit.