Tuesday, October 27, 2009

King Edwin puts his family on TV!

   Last night I was sitting in front of my TV, watching the Channel 69 happy time news, when immediately after sports I was submitted to a sight I could not believe. The smirking members of the Pawlowski family, all four of them.
  Did you know that not only is Ed our mayor, but he also lives in Allentown?

  How frickin' noble of him to live among us peasants! The feudal Lord getting on down with the poor!

  And then he is going on about how the City has a balanced budget!

  Get the hell out!

  I hope he isn't teaching his kids the same Math that he is using! How the hell does he go on TV and say this stuff?! This guy is absolutely incredible! Does having his wife and kids on the couch with him while he spouts this crap about a balanced budget make it any more believable to you?

   It sure as hell don't to me!

   And the whole family is smirking, even the wife and kids! My wife made me laugh out loud, because she was shaking her head. "That poor girl, looking like her father, now that's a curse!"

   I know, I know, don't pick on the guys' kids, but Christ, if he don't want to have them as targets, don't use them as shields in your campaign commercials. King Ed is no better than that Balloon family, using his kids like that.

   I always wondered what Bozo the Clown's family looked like, now I know. If they do a follow up commercial, maybe the wife and kids could all put on clown white face and big red bulbous noses that light up when the mayor starts speaking or lying. (So they will be lit up all the time)
   Knowing his majesty, he will probably call it part of a green intiative or some crap.

  So I can't wait for the next 30 or 60 second episode of King Ed's Howdy Doody show. maybe the Queen will dress up as Clarabelle. I am on the edge of my seat, how about you?!

5 comments:

  1. I fell out of my seat laughing too hard

    IRONPIGPEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might want to check with the WCA (World Clown Association), I believe that they, like myself, don't find you so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the WCA World Clown Association HQ'd here in Allentown? it oughta be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony Phillips 4 Mayor!!!

    ReplyDelete

Political correctness isn't my strong suit.